Saturday 15 March 2014

What Do you Want to Be ?


      There is a question that I ask myself every time I am not sure why I am here. I wanna be that girl who make a difference, who does not need anyone's help to live her own life, who is successful, who is friendly and welcoming but know when someone is taking advantage of her and do something about it, who knows when to let go, who know multiple languages, and so on. I can keep going what I want myself to become. 
      The Question is how can I become one that I wanna be? Right now, I am just a university student living on parents' money. What am I actually doing? I just watch some shows and trying to finish assignment on time. That's my life now. But I don't want it. I know that for sure. The little voice inside me always tell me that I do not belong here. 
     It's hard to be alone in the middle of strangers already. I can speak English, write very well but it's different. I never become one of them. My life, my reason to live is different from them. I am different from most people. Western or Asian Doesn't matter. I am one of a kind. 
    I know that I have changed over time and I have grown so much but it's never enough. I still need to work on more stuffs. I cannot be just sitting here watching Charmed. I have a goal to live for. 
   So, Please, do yourself a favor. Make yourself useful. Don't waste your time michelle. Unleash your inner strength. Do what you gotta do to become what you wanna be. 

Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment